*While enjoying the amenities that our neighborhood has to offer, we kindly ask that you keep all pets on a leash and pick up all pet waste. In addition, no one under the age of sixteen (16) is allowed to drive a motorized vehicle, including but not limited to: golf carts, 4-wheelers and dirtbikes/motorcycles.*
The Orchards pool is open daily from 9AM-9PM during the pool season, which typically runs from May through October. Opening and closing dates are TBD by the HOA and will be relayed to residents via email.
Pool Information and Reminders:
- The pool water is saltwater.
- There is a key lockbox on the wall in the kitchen area. This key unlocks the storage room, so that you may access the radio. Keybox code: See Above Please remember to turn off the radio when you leave the pool, lock the storage room, and return the key to the lockbox.
- Please take all belongings home with you.
- Please put down umbrellas after you are done using them to avoid wind damage.
- Please keep kitchen area clean and make sure to clean up after utilizing the grill station.
- NO SMOKING in the pool pavilion or on the pool deck. Please remember that the pool is a family friendly environment.
- No pets are allowed around/in the pool.
- SHOWER BEFORE ENTERING POOL
- RUNNING OR BOISTEROUS PLAY IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE DECK
- GLASS/SHARP METAL/HAZARDOUS OBJECTS ARE NOT ALLOWED
- PETS/ANIMALS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA
- PERSONS WITH CONTAGIOUS OR INFECTIOUS HEALTH CONDITIONS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL AREA/POOL WATER
- POOL HOURS ARE 9AM-9PM
- STREET CLOTHES/SHOES ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE WATER
- GUM AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS OF ALL KINDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE POOL OR ON THE POOL DECK AREA
- BATHER LOAD IS 111 PEOPLE
- MANAGEMENT HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK ANY PATRON TO LEAVE FOR NON-COMPLIANCE OF RULES
The Orchards Pond is located in the Estates, at the end of the Avenue of the Orchards. It is stocked with plenty of fish for hours of quiet fishing with your family. Please enjoy this space and remember to pick up all trash and dispose of responsibly.
The Orchards Playground is conveniently located in the Cottages. Please remember to take all toys home with you when done playing. Also, please lower all table umbrellas to avoid wind damage.
The Orchards Greenspace (or common area) is centrally located in the Cottages. Please remember to pick up all toys and trash when done playing.
The Orchards basketball hoop is located in the parking area adjacent to the pool. Please remember to take your basketballs home with you when done playing.
The Orchards Mail Center is centrally located at the pool pavilion. Lockboxes are assigned according to lot number. Please refer to the neighborhood plat map if you are unsure of your lot number.